3336 Belcaro Drive
Denver CO, 80209
$572.99 per sqft
Built in 2006
This distinctive Tudor home stands proudly on a half acre lot, lushly landscaped with roses, perennial beds and old growth trees in beautiful Belcaro. Built with local red, tumbled brick, hand-cut Colorado sandstone and a Vermont slate roof, it is a home that was constructed with the highest quality materials and a certain lifestyle in mind. It is perfectly suited to inspired entertaining as well as evenings at home cooking with the kids and enjoying the fabulous backyard.
Designed and constructed in 2006 by Weston Construction Co, the principals were inspired to build this timeless home after visiting the 15th century Sandford Orcas House is Shelbourne, England. Their understanding of proportions and respect for classic architecture are evident throughout. There is so much to love here: Sun streaming in through custom casement windows, 20-inch deep walls, enormous fireplaces, chef's kitchen with statuary marble island, Viking appliances and sunny breakfast nook, massive staircase and handsome mahogany paneling and flooring. There are plenty of private spaces for everyone, from the light and bright third floor down to the spacious basement. Formal rooms keep the interiors authentic to the Tudor architecture, but the immense great room was thoughtfully designed with a modern sensibility.
Given its exceptional character, quality and location, this stately home has the feel of a legacy property that will be here for a very long time.
2009 Silver Medal Winner of the 2008 National Association of Home Builders and 2008 Custom Home of the Year, Home Builders Association of Metro Denver.
Please call for a private showing.
March 10, 2022
February 16, 2024
3336 Belcaro Drive
Denver CO, 80209
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Marble Counters, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Dining Room, Great Room, Other, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:37 AM UTC, 2/16/2024